Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Quick Update

I've been thinking about my situation regarding my review format.

While I still feel very strongly about sticking to certain discographies once I start reviewing them, I have come to the realization that I haven't specifically stated that once I finish with a certain selection of a movement's discography, I can't go back to another selection. Therefore, I'll rectify the matter by saying that I might divide some of my movement selections due to their sheer length. For example, if I choose to review Wu-Tang albums, I might review the albums from the 5-year plan, then review the first four Boot Camp Clik albums, then come back and review the 2nd round of Wu solos, and so forth. That way, I'm still consistent with myself and my output. Keep in mind that these runs might consist of simply three reviews apiece at times.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cormega - Mega Philosophy (July 22, 2014)

This is the last time I'm importing a review from my mentor Max's Hip Hop Isn't Dead blog. I promise only all-new content from ...